Saturday 21 July 2012

Updates:

On Friday a friend offered to lend us his boom so we can perfect the sound. Sound is very important to me, as it really decides weather or not the film is good or bad. You can fix the filming with effects and tinting, but if the sound is messy there is not a lot you can do about it. Also Erin & I have gone for a walk and have several sets now: Keith Hay Park, KHP cycle track, Little John Park and the Hillsborough Cemetery. I am not sure if were allowed to shoot in the cemetery but it had such a picturesque horror film look to it. I am really excited about the film. my head is buzzing over all the ideas and music!

1 comment:

  1. Great that you can borrow a boom. Start to consider what kind of camera and mic you want to use. Included in what I have available for you to use are the following:
    Azden SMX-10 Stereo Shotgun Mic
    Rode Videomic
    Canon EOS 600D camera
    Canon Legria HV30 or HV40 camera

    ReplyDelete